Twinning is the concept behind international friendship between chambers. Within Junior Chamber International (JCI) a twinning is based on the international relations between national or local organizations. The possibilities that a twinning provides are infinite.
The European Multi Twinning (EMT) as a cooperation of ten European chapters of JCI is the oldest and biggest twinning agreement in the history of JCI, representing a unique platform for international contacts and networking.
The purpose of the EMT is primarily to arrange an annual conference in which all chambers participate in order to
- help members attain a better understanding of other cultures through of social gatherings
- widen members’ knowledge of other chambers, their work and activities
- discuss other chambers’ viewpoints on interesting topics
- create an understanding for the need for collaboration between countries in the EU
- widen your professional and social horizons